Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 50 Avoid Morning Confrontation

Day 50
I remember the day I didn't clean my room before school and my mom was so upset with me. She was a little angry and I went to school feeling bad and down. The feeling lasted throughout the day and when I got home I told her she had to wait until after school to confront me from then on. 25 years later I shared the same opinion with my sister when she was upset with her son one morning. It isn't always easy and you don't always have control over it, but it is very important to try your hardest to avoid morning confrontations. Even if it means that you send an email later in the day expressing your feelings or you write it down to remind yourself to address it later that night, do your very best to keep morning interactions light and positive. Set the tone for your whole day by steering clear of heavy morning discussions.



No comments:

Post a Comment